Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Moving on up!..."



On July 3rd, 2008, I took a trip home to Dallas. Have a look at the
flat terrain and the wide-open big sky of Texas.



My family lives very near George W. Bush Turnpike,
affectionately dubbed by the locals as "Jackass Toll Road."






My family recently moved from the house where I lived from age 15 to 35...





...to this beautiful house!


It has the best back yard EVER.





Even a TREEHOUSE! OMG.



My mother's suite is probably bigger than my apartment.
I helped her pick out the quilted bedspread...

She has great taste!


I am so jealous of her jacuzzi tub...


...and her bathroom that takes up about 1/4 of the second floor OMG...



Here she is sending love to Michael while holding a big cock.



SMILE EVERYONE!
Stephanie (my niece), me, mom, and Melody (my sister).



Stephanie must take after her uncle David when it comes to
bondage fantasies and canopy beds...




Stephen and Christopher (twins) - they both have a great sense of humor -
Chris' shirt says,
"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING.
You should be ashamed of yourself."


Christopher's room...


...and Stephen's room.
This is the first time in their lives they have not shared a room,
and they are about to turn 15 this month.


This is their mother the pack-rat's room.



Her bathroom is clean, but don't let that fool you.

Stephanie, me, Melody, Robert (her b/f), and his son Zack, who suffers from autism.




Willam is what we refer to as a "troublemaker." See him play with illegal fireworks.


I think I aggravated my hernia lifting this washing machine,
because the movers set it up wrong, missing one of the feet, so it was rocking.
UGH.


Mom and me and the boys.
They look just like their mother, but they will be tall like their father and his family.




Here is mom with a friend named Emma, who is in her late 70's. Emma is referred to as "never married," which was code during her heyday in Texas for "lesbian." I honestly do not know if she is or not, only suspect so, but women of her age do not admit such things. It is not lady-like.




On my last day there, I got to chow down at my favorite local restaurant...


I had forgotten how good a chopped beef sandwich,
mustard potato salad, and FRIED OKRA tastes.
YUM.



Even Buster became friendly since he got to sample the grub...


They put me to work non-stop almost the entire visit. Our last moment together before dashing to the airport was watching Rafael Nadal win Wimbledon - he is SUCH a major babe OMG.


I believe the sum total of these few days are indicative of the major changes that I have been reporting lately with the ascension now in full swing. We are at the beginning of a NEW ERA!

LOVE TO ALL

dave

No comments: