Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sooooooooooooooo, David finds out he has abandonment fears and issues.

The past few days have been a bit of a rollercoaster, as ascension tends to be, as we get closer and closer to our authentic selves. Each time we get skilled at operating a a new level of joy, the oscillation returns, giving us an opportunity to purge ever more of the programming that holds us back from our natural State of Bliss. My personal purge this week involved recognizing some feelings that are like abandonment fears, sort of. It is actually rooted in childhood, when my feelings were always discounted, and when I was not allowed to express my feelings. Then, moving into adulthood and always being single, this grew into having no one to express my feelings to. Now that I am fortunate enough to have amazing friends and a new love interest, the fear arose that I might one day not have them anymore. YIKES! That was awful, and I am so glad I get to be aware of this now and work it out of my consciousness.
Therapy is no substitute for the clear mirror that loving relationships provide, which I constantly tell those who love me. Inching ever away from separation consciousness -
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE

No comments: