Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Choose a Wavelength

"You wish to listen to a concert, or a play or the news: you turn the control on your radio until you find the station broadcasting the concert, the play or the news.
.
In the same way, on your inner radio, it is possible for you to choose the programmes you want to hear. But capturing the wavelengths of the spiritual world requires a whole training; otherwise, when you expect to receive melodies from heaven, what you will hear are the cries and din of hell.
.
If that happens, do not stay there and do nothing, quickly change the wavelength; use thought, use imagination, to tune in to another station.
.
What is prayer? It is turning the control to the shortest and fastest wavelengths, which put us in touch with the divine world."
.
Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov
.
WOW! I am receiving the same message today from three places, and really I have been getting it every day for a long time. I just have not yet found a way to put it into practice yet. Thoughts are things! I have to do a better job at monitoring my thoughts and words.
.
I INTEND, TO ALLOW MYSELF TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

No comments: