Wednesday, February 10, 2010

OK now we're getting somewhere.

I've been following the chatter in my brain surrounding anxiety and feelings of dread sparked by the rapidly approaching Valentine's Day. I wanted to get to the bottom of it. So, basically the chatter ends in the bottom of this hole where all of the emotional baggage from my ongoing singledom ends with the unspoken implication that without a partner, I am worthless, and that furthermore, it is somehow my fault, and my unworthiness is only reinforced as long as this status continues. So, in order to change this association, I am curious to know where this idea came from, who placed this belief system in my head, and/or how I learned this idea - so that I can unlearn it. It is this thought which is driving the situation, and to change the steering, I have to replace this thought that I am not worthy with its opposite. Only then will the situation change - both my emotional happiness and sense of self-worth and my perpetual singledom. Any ideas? It feels way deeper than just a case of me believing the fairy-tale version of romance. It feels as though this was a sacred promise that has been broken, that I was promised that I would not be forced to endure being alone in this density, which was a condition of my agreement to volunteer to come here. I feel specifically betrayed by this situation. With that comes anger, and of course I repress all anger because I despise it, so it is revealed as depression. A past-life regression will be needed to unlock this mystery, unless it comes to me during the Dreamtime. In any case, and whether or not I am ever able to know all those details, the remedy is the same.
.
The guides have long advised me that when faced with any emotion that I do not wish to be having, to simply spin the Wheel of Emotion, and select again. So, I have to meditate upon expansion and the feeling of an open heart, of feeling full of love, in order to anchor the emotion set that must replace the worthlessness and unhappiness. They say it is that simple. Now that I am aware of this, I have no reason to doubt them, so here goes.
.
I am beautiful and wonderful and completely deserving of total happiness NOW. I am irresistable and completely worthy of finding the partner of my dreams NOW.
.
I INTEND, TO ALLOW MYSELF THE FREEDOM TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

No comments: