Sunday, February 28, 2010

Incredible energy shift, 8.8 quake, etc.

Fasten your seat belts, because blast off is in two weeks. Yes, this is just the beginning of the clearing and healing phase that is sweeping the planet. Don't attach to ANYTHING that comes up for release, just breathe and allow it to pass through you like a wave in the ocean would pass through you if you were standing in the water. Keep your balance.
.
I have purged a lot of stuff to the point where my experience is changing so that I think of and enjoy the simplest of things, juicing vegetables, growing my small vegetable garden, talking with friends, watching inspirational videos, cooking and eating, just NOTHING special at all. And it is wonderful. I just refuse to do stress any longer. I prefer to be in nothing but loving relationships, nothing else will do, and this feels as though it is a return to who I really am in the first place. Feels like home. I like it a lot. I am monitoring my thoughts more actively and trying to redirect when necessary, just as the mystics say to do, and while not anticipating or being attached to change, I quite welcome it, so why not, right?
.
And have you SEEN Isaiah Mustafa in those new Old Spice commercials. Dear Sweet Jesus.
.

No comments: