Thursday, January 6, 2011

I don't think I have ever had a New Year's Resolution - until now.

The resolution for 2011 is to Make Every Day Awesome.
.
In some way, every day, I want to be able to connect to the feeling that Life is Awesome. Whether this is because I am able to accomplish something every day that I can scratch off my bucket list, or whether it is as simple as having a favorite meal or smoothie or anything else that I enjoy, connecting to that State is now my focus.
.
I am very pleased to have arrived at this new heightened State of Awareness, which involved much healing, and now that I have closed several chapters in my life that do not ever have to be reopened again, I am quite looking forward to replacing some of these unseemly memories with an entire bank of New Things Worth Remembering. Enough is enough!
.
I have already found in just a few short days that I am beginning to plan these things out in advance, because it feels GOOD to connect with the inner self daily. Now that I have progressed enough to anchor my inner or higher self on a daily basis, it is time to allow life to unfold from that perspective. I am looking forward to seeing how the creation of the future will unfold as I make this effort each day. I hope that I can excite and encourage others to do the same, whether it is this year, or any future year (or at any other point in the space-time continuum, for that matter).
.
ALL IS ONE, ONE IS ALL.
.
What have you done today to make it an AWESOME day?

3 comments:

Leilani_Duffins said...

Thank you for putting a smile on my face and reminding me once again it could be worst. I love your blogs and the way you are able to express yourself. You are truly a sensitive empath. So sensitive you are attuned to the universe. On the first week of the new year my sisters and I was all a emotional wreck then we realized it was us. To many people was reaching for a outlet at one time so we had to filter ourselves so we could be at service and start to conspire. The wishes of the new year. I too am only a messenger! I wish you enough....Namaste

Turtlelove 181 said...

I'm really glad you're posting again... Love you! -J&M

david said...

Well it is really difficult. The thoughts in my brain are so distrssing that I have to really censor. I am constantly writing things on facebook and then deleting them a little while later on because they are not appropriate for that forum. I was hoping that when Medicare started that there would be no more trouble and that I could get on with my life. Now that sister abandoned my mother and left me holding the bag, I do not have money to eat half the time, much less go anywhere or do anything! I am so effin sick of it. I am so ready to live my life and do some traveling and try to put the horrific past behind me.