Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The approaching 6th Day of the Galactic Cycle of the Mayan Calendar


Happy 11/11 everyone, and can't you feel that Full Moon just YANKING at us as hard as it can! Truly, we have arrived at the Promised Land!
I wanted to take a few minutes, or as long as it takes me, actually, to reflect on this dawn of the next 360-day cycle of the Mayan Calendar that we are about to enter, the 6th Day, the Flowering, the Renaissance. Many of us who have studied this for some time, who have witnessed the prophecies come to pass right before our very eyes, who have experienced the changes described by every source of information, from the ancient Sanskrit texts, to the current channeled messages from other dimensions/planes/beings,
...many of us find ourselves standing at the 11/11 and 6th Day gateway staring a completely new life in the face, at a transformed self, unbelievably, and we can barely keep our mouths from hanging open. TRULY, the Age of Aquarius is upon us.
Those of us who have relentlessly fought to free ourselves from fear have now graduated into our new roles as Way-Showers, as healers. We are here to offer to assist others to remember that they are Divine. While we can lead the way, the work is strictly up to each individual. But make no mistake - ALL is possible on the earth plane at this time.
The idea that we have been given a crystal-clear indication of this, immediately before the beginning of the 6th Day, is most intriguing, because the 6th Day is when we are going to begin to begin to see the fruits of our efforts materialize, and is when we will begin to see the New Earth being created as we continue to system-bust through the entire 3D paradigms that are so old, so tired, and so broken.
In my own personal life, I am *astounded* to see my journey transform from one of seeking to know the Truth, to being able to lead others to the Truth. The idea that I have been placed in the position to help heal so many others is so deeply, deeply sacred to me, since this has only been possible by my own struggle through the matrix, and by those who helped direct me as I grew.
It is as obvious as the nose on my face that this IS my passion, and I have no doubt that it will become my vocation, only effortlessly, and I will never, ever, percieve this as a "job" that I have to do to make a living. The opposite is true. I LIVE for this path and for this task. It is the primary essence of my being.
A special message to those in my real-time, physical life, to everyone that I love, I urge you to *not hesitate* to seek solace and direction from me, because your answers will come from my higher self, or from the Divine, however you wish to view it, and I am confident that your guides will speak directly to you through me, or, I will be able to direct you to the appropriate place for information. To be of service to others is my mission. No problem is too large, no fear is too great, no suffering need exist, if you are willing to question everything you know, and are willing to face ANYTHING that presents itself for examination. And you have my personal experience with this to help you - I have BEEN THERE. You can overcome ANYTHING and can be at peace.
I PROMISE.
I know that momentous change is also present in many of the lives of those that I love, some of which is very obvious, and some of which is not. I know that all of you are feeling this. We have arrived! This is IT! Mother Earth is raising her vibration, and the higher realms are available to anyone who wants to visit them.
So, remember, the next 360-days are about the natural process of Creation bringing to pass the flowering of the lives we have desired for so long. The process of Creation will work EFFORTLESSLY for you to make any change that you want to see, and you will see the full bloom in the coming year. The next stage in 2010 (6th Night) will be the wilting of the flower, and then this will be followed by the 7th Day (2011), when everything comes to fruition and the fruits of our efforts are realized individually and as a collective. At that point we will continue to see our old societies and their old systems die and be replaced by all of the new systems that Creation is working effortlessly to create. We all have a role to play in this process, and what a Grand process it is, indeed.
If you still don't believe it is an amazing time to be alive, check out all the trouble that little Rupert the Deer (pictured above) had getting to the planet, and check out his *utter* perfection. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.
In Lak' ech
(I am another yourself)
Dave

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Thank you David for your incredible heart. You are an inspiration.

Oh, and Rupert is precious. A priceless precious gem!!!

Love,
Kimberlee