Thursday, November 27, 2008

Brother came for Thanksgiving.

Hi Josh!


I sent my sweeties some flowers
to say thank you for taking such good care of me. I wanted to see if I could brighten their day like they brighten my day, every day.


Jesse prepared a wonderful Thanksgiving feast for everyone.


The only picture I got of Donna was with her eyes closed and her mouth open. Well, that was predictable.


Michael's mother came armed with a big auto repair bill.



And was promptly lectured about it.



Then I headed off to Maryann and Floyd's house.


There were so many people that it took TWO tables to seat them all. Apparently, the "old" were separated from the "young." Well, at least I was placed at the youngsters' table (whew).


Me, Craig, William.


Duncan, Alex, Linda.



Craig only went because he is in love with Maryann.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: