Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home from the hospital on 1/18/09 after 10 days

I have no recollection of taking any photos - if I did, they are tainted by mega-doses of hallucinogenic drugs given to me at the hospital LOL.
My apartment was all decorated, and I have to tell you, this homecoming was probably the thing that helped me most to re-adjust to life with limitations. My sweet friends did this for me. Aren't I lucky?


This is Michael and my mother, after stirring who knows what kind of trouble. They are cut of the same cloth, but neither realizes it. I love it!



And I love this room full of people who were here to wish me a warm welcome home on 1/18/09!!!!!!!!!!
My mother leaves on Sunday, and I can't drive for a few weeks. I will be totally dependent on the generosity of visitors. I will welcome the opportunity of losing my independence as a time to do some reflection (in between sessions with the PT, OT, and Visiting Nurse).
16 days and counting with no, with no, emissions. Yeah, that's it. I'm starting to go bananas.

No comments: