Monday, January 26, 2009

so we can cross the, well, sexual problem off the list.

And thank God. I thought I was going to lose my marbles after 21 days with no orgasm. But that resolved today.

Somewhere along the way (maybe from my roommate at the rehab hospital who had foot fungus), I got a case of jock itch and fungus on my chest - had to walk to Rite Aid today and get the icky medicine to put on there to try to stop the itch and heal the skin. I hate it! Michael accompanied me since it was my first time walking that far. Did rather well, but I did point out to him a couple of examples why that if I did not have my walker with me, even though I hardly bear weight on it, there are times when I would just topple over LOLOLOL. We got a couple of good laughs after that. I need to speak to him again - where is he????

No comments: