Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a lovely weekend. Still no, um, pleasure.

Well, this is Dale and I enjoying a kiss on the bed (thank you Dale), with Jesse sitting on the foot of the bed, using the Crackberry while holding and rubbing the calf of my leg in his free hand (thank you, Jesse). I promise he is not filming us or anything like that.


Michael gave Anda these cool socks with toes - they were lime green stripes, but their photos all turned out very white due to the flash.




Michael is giving me a hug in my bed (thank you Michael) - I do so love hugs, wherever they happen to be given. Michael's hugs just cannot be described. You have to experience one for yourself to understand how much love he radiates.


How could I *not* be recovering quickly with this bunch who constantly shows me how much I mean to them, who love me and touch me, and hug me and kiss me, all the time? I am the luckiest guy on the planet.



I bought a chain, and made this jewelry from a piece of the 29 year-old hardware that was removed during my surgery. Just call me "Iron Man." LOLOL!!!!
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.



No comments: