Thursday, January 7, 2010

1/6/10

Feel like hammered shit. Very heavy chemtrail day. I stood outside watching the secret planes spraying the massive rows of chemicals into the air, and watching the rainbow formations in the clouds of barium and aluminum salts as they rain down upon us. Respiratory irritation, runny nose, burning eyes, general malaise. So many are oblivious.
.
Got an appt with a pain doc right down the street on 1/18. Decided late in the day that it is time to take the animal skin off the bed - too hot, makes me sweat and be miserable. I am up doing laundry that looks like it will take me through the night and into tomorrow. Found an orange fuzzy sock that belongs to my guests.
.
Hopefully I will be able to cook a bite to eat in a little while (pasta and salad sounds good) and shower. I told Bill on Saturday that I was going to shower and wash out my guts; Wednesday came and went and I have not yet tended to that. Tomorrow I will need to vacuum and mop the floors, including bathrooms. Otherwise, all is under control.

No comments: