Saturday, January 9, 2010

As above, so below. My separation issue is mirrored in the collective. I HAVE to figure out how the two relate.

"Someone wrote on craigslist: "You're a drunk good looking white male walking down 111 thru Cathedral City at night, a block ahead you see a group of vicious queens having a circle jerk, wearing pink dove shorts on ecstacy listening to Madonna. Do you cross the street? No, you go back and tell the Mexicans there's a group of rich queers up the street looking for a beat down."
.
I guess that explains my purpose is for living here. The people are allowing themselves to descend further into separation consciousness than I care to be.
.
OH. WAIT.
.
This corresponds to me perceiving that the men around me allow themselves to descend farther into separation consciousness than I care to be, farther into the realm of ego. OK. Got one connection already from the micro to the macro. This is going to be interesting.
.
When I think of my relationship to the collective in terms of Unity Consciousness, it corresponds exactly to the micro-cosm, because in both instances, concerning the larger general poulation as well as the gay male dating population, I feel distinctly and utterly separated from the conscious awareness level and the generally agreed upon definitions of reality. They are not where I live.
.
Food for much thought.

No comments: