Friday, May 7, 2010

So how to spin the story and tell it from the downstream point of view?

I am so excited about directing my attention toward being able to feel Love in the Eternal Now, even though the physical pain and mental torture try their best to keep me from going with the flow. I intend to feel a little better in each moment so that my Eternal Now becomes infinitely Blissful. I revel in the excitement that I feel when I think of being madly in love with someone who is madly in love with me, and how wonderful it will feel to have someone as excited to see me as I am them; who is eager to help me physically with stretches and massage and many more physical intimate pleasures, and who is eager to receive the same attention from me; who is a devoted listener and master story teller; who is my way shower and cheer leader. Now THAT is the kind of Bliss I have been placing into MY vibrational escrow, and that is where I am headed. Where are YOU headed?

No comments: