Wednesday, May 12, 2010

what's the remedy for wanting to die?

without the physical expression of love I am finding it impossible to want to live. there is no point. I don't know what to do. No pill will cure this. I don't have the money to pay anyone to fake it. And I don't seem to have the traits necessary to organically attract the Love that is my birthright. That which I can no longer live without. I hate this planet.

lonely by Raymond A. Foss
"lonely in a crowd
different from the rest
separate, apart
because of change,
experiences they can’t understand
choices and experiments taken
can I fit within their world
relate on some common level
when my life and theirs
exist on different planes

8/18/04 23:28

the gulf so wide,
land so foreign
in familiar surroundings

8/18/04 23:35

miles away
even at home

8/18/04 23:48"

No comments: