Friday, June 11, 2010

Approaching New Moon 6-12-10

Feel the energy shift as we approach the New Moon. The astrology just gets more and more intense as we approach summer and the planetary alignments culminating with the Grand Cross coming this year. Less than 500 days remain until the Mayan Calendar resets, and we begin the new 12,500 year cycle, the new 25,000 year cycle, and who knows how many fractals are resetting themselves in 2012. Lots.
.
For me the anxiety has continued to build, but at the same time my awareness level just keeps expanding more and more, such that now I just don't want any part of anything anxious or energy draining or emotionally imbalanced at all any more. Ever. I want to stop wrestling with my own mind. I want a greater level of acceptance, of myself, of my experience, of my worthiness. I am fascinated by the changes in my self-esteem, adventurousness, and the level of fun and humor in my life. In particular, I had experienced the meteoric up and crashing down after moving to San Francisco, and then leaving there jobless, hopeless, and then rocketing back up with my job at the U.S. Department of Labor. Now, being in retirement, and having deteriorating physical health, I find my self-esteem battered in new ways, and I have reacted to this by lashing out. I profusely apologize for any action, word, and behavior that came from the place of lashing out at my dissatisfaction with myself.
.
So instead, I want to experience something else, acceptance, gratitude, a sense of curiosity and adventure again, happiness, contentment, and joy in learning. I take in so many things and yet I do not appreciate it fully, and I want to do that to maximize the joy derived from the process. There are more and more of us who are moving in the direction of being in constant contact with our higher selves while living on this planet, and I fully intend to be one of them and to master this exercise. It is the opportunity to move through the ascension into a higher realm of existence, and please allow me to verbalize that I want to live there. I want to live in a world where everyone is provided ample food, clothing, shelter, medical care, education, love, and freedom as the absolute basic minimum level of existence. I want to live in a world where the greater knowledge base is shared freely so that anyone can learn about any subject that they wish, at any time. I want to live in a world where we can choose to change our participation level, our occupation, our location, without the fear of being unable to support ourselves or to obtain what we need to survive. There is plenty for everyone. The games of distribution and scarcity must end. The controllers of the planet are not going to survive the coming changes that will require that the exploitation of others will no longer be permitted.
.
I want to be able to experience physical, mental, emotional, intellectual, spiritual intimacy with someone or multiple someones in order to experience the joy and connection to higher self that is facilitated therein. But, I want the connection to higher self regardless of whether or not intimacy of that nature presents itself to me.
.
I'm going to work on completely relaxing now, and maybe astral projection. To all, a Good Night!
.
I INTEND, THAT I ALLOW MYSELF TO BE THE FULLEST EXPRESSION OF LOVE THAT I AM, IN EACH MOMENT!

No comments: