Sunday, June 6, 2010

CMG Pool Party today

I am feeling drained and sick. Somehow I got out of the habit of drinking fresh-squeezed OJ and eating berries every morning, so I am having respiratory problems and a snotty nose. But, I am about to get up and go buy avocados and all that is needed to make a fabulous chilled salad for the pool party being thrown at a home very near my own - just a couple of blocks actually. It is a gay mens' gathering, clothing optional, and poolside. I had an accident with the razor while shaving a sensitive area, so I don't think I will go completely naked, but I have a tiny little black Speedo that will suffice. I LOVE the heat, makes me feel so good, makes my muscles stop the constant spasm. I just have to remember to stay hydrated and to get my fresh vitamin C so that I don't get sinus infections like the one I am fighting off now.
.
So, what I want is to go to this party and meet new people, but what always happens is that I go and I come back home without any new friends, and life goes back to the normal, boring pile of shit that it is. Men are not interested in me.
.
Why is it that I am going again? Oh, yeah, to make new friends, but that won't happen. It never happens. I did not create this situation, I am just relating to you what always happens without me even thinking about it. So, let me state the intention that I intend to come away from this party with at least one new friend, and we'll see whether the Law of Attraction is just a bunch of fucking bullshit or whether it works when you state your intentions.

1 comment:

david said...

No new friends today. Nothing new to see here, move along.