Saturday, June 12, 2010

Surprise visit!

Cyndi and Michael paid me a surprise visit and lunch today, what a treat. And I did not even take any pictures. We saw doggies at the restaurant. I need a doggie! And then I found an outdoor mister kit for cheap at Home Depot - need to go back for some clamps, actually. And got some flowering vines too. What a pleasant day! And started Claritin-D to get rid of the snotty nose. Feel that New Moon energy of change!
.
Thanks for coming, kids! Nice to see you! Love you miss you! SMOOCHES

3 comments:

Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse said...

Wish I could have been there. I've been so swamped with work and eveything lately, I opted for a selfish day of just lying around and napping instead. Glad you had a great time! Loads of love, Jesse.

david said...

I know you so totally needed the rest! It was a lovely day, you would have enjoyed it! See yoou another time! SMOOCH