Sunday, September 7, 2008

Anniversaries are worth examining...

9/9/08 marks the first anniversary since I did anything remotely sexual with anyone. (OK that's not really true, but the two-night affair earlier this year that broke my heart cannot possibly be referred to ever again by anyone). He's long gone. I'm surrounded by people I can't have and chased by those I don't want. What is meaning of this scenario wherein I am chasing myself through the funhouse, seeing what I want at every turn, but unable to grasp it?

In the current world view, I am getting what I think about, so it is time to redirect my thoughts. So, one more time I will place my order with the universe for a loving, smooth-skinned, slender and delicious man who is nuts about me next to me every day and in my bed every night, laughing, loving and giving. He'll be here anytime now so I celebrate his arrival!

LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE
dave

1 comment:

C and H... from Hawaii...Growin in the Son said...

I am happy to hear that you are celebrating his arrival my friend!!! You are an inspiration to all of us who await our soulmates!!! He will come for you at the perfect time and I see you being prepared for his arrival!!! Keep focusing on your horizon and enjoying your journey... in this way, he WILL find you as his path interwines with yours...