Monday, September 22, 2008

Goddess of the Week - Venus


OMG this is what just happened to me. I learned to EMBODY love. I learned to BECOME love.

I am so thankful for this timely reminder to stay on top of that and to retain this vibration.
"The Roman goddess born of heaven and sea, revered for her gifts of fertility, sensuality and above all, love.
MANTRA Self love
GEMSTONES Rose quartz, pink tourmaline, emerald (pink or green stones)
AFFIRMATIONS I am valuable
I walk in beauty
I release my habit of self-criticism
Self acceptance brings me joy
I release myself from harmful judgments
I'm the best thing that's ever happened to me
I am free to be myself, I accept myself as I am
My insecurity is replaced with shining confidencel
Her Story
This Roman goddess born of heaven and sea, was revered for her gifts of fertility and sensuality. She is the embodiment of the feminine divine, and as such is the goddess of beauty, sass, sunshine and love. Her Modern Energy Venus' erotic beauty emerged as a popular subject of Renaissance painting and sculpture. Her voluptuous, flowing curves portrayed the natural beauty inherent in the female form. Perhaps the most famous and honoured goddess of the heart, Venus rules over a person's sense of style and appreciation for acts of love, pleasure and romance. Reconnect With Your Inner Venus. Think about how you are sitting right now as you read this. Are you hunched? Are you frowning? Are you distracted? Is this the body language you want others to be exposed to? Is this the energy you want to exude? If not, allow yourself to embody Venus' vibration, be conscious of your desire to radiate magnetism, and ooze warm and feminine divinity. Honour the gifts of the senses - - play a song that makes you go weak at the knees - put a loved one's clothing to your nose and inhale their scent - flick through a photo album that brings tears of joy to your eyes - place a chocolate in your mouth and let it melt melt melt all over your tongue - massage some peppermint oil into your feet and pamper yourself with a foot (and hand) massage. This may be all the love spell you need... embody love, become love, attract love.
Love and delight Anita Revel Creatrix :: Goddess.com.au"

No comments: