Monday, March 30, 2009

Does this L.I.F.T. me?

L.I.F.T. IS THE SOLUTION

Here is an amazing affirmation that we ask you to memorize and use to sort out all your earthly problems, worries and cares. And it works!
"My thoughts, words and actions L.I.F.T. me to my angelic vibration!"

L.I.F.T. stands for –
L. love
I. inspiration
F. forgiveness
T. truth

Sounds simple doesn’t it? But in every situation in life, you can ask yourself – "Does this L.I.F.T. me to my angelic vibration?" If in the situation you can’t express your love, inspiration, forgiveness and truth, change it around or walk away from it! You want to live your life as an angelic being, not as a mixed up human.

A Fuller Explanation of L.I.F.T.

The letters L,I,F,T, are an acronym for the word 'lift'. They are taken from the first letters of the following words – love, inspiration, forgiveness and truth.

By Love, we mean of course unconditional love. Loving others as you love yourself, wanting the best for them physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Conditional love means expecting something in return, unconditional love is giving love without restrictions. But at the same time, acting as an Ascended Master such as Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Allah, Mother Mary, Isis and Kwan Yin would, being compassionate, tolerant and caring, but not debasing themselves or allowing themselves to be abused by others.

By Inspiration, we mean living as a higher, more angelic example to others. Inspiring them to follow your guide and increase the angelic nature of themselves. When your words, thoughts and actions are of a lower nature, you pull yourself and others down in vibration. L.I.F.T. up don’t fall!

By Forgiveness, we mean, fully and wholly forgiving others for any hurt and harm they may have done to you, in this lifetime and in past incarnations. When you fail to forgive another person, you hold on to the hurt and it causes you mental and emotional pain. It may also cause sickness within you. It is Divine to forgive and an attribute of the angels. Only humans hold onto grudges and hurt. Let it go and be angelic!

By Truth, we mean not only being truthful in your thoughts, words and actions, but also speaking your own inner Truth, your beliefs, philosophies and feelings in a way that resolves a situation. Letting others know your true opinions, this allows confusion to be dissolved.

By assessing every situation, using the formula of Love, Inspiration, Forgiveness and Truth, you will easily find a solution that will help you raise your angelic vibration, not lower it. You can also use this L.I.F.T. formula to assess the actions of others involved in the problem or situation. Are they raising their own spiritual vibration by behaving as they are or are they letting their angelic vibration fall?

When your angelic vibration begins to F.A.L.L. you are giving into Fear, Anger, Lust and Lies. This is how many people react instinctively to problems and negative situations in life. But, this is not the way of the Starseed! L.I.F.T. your angelic vibration upward!

http://www.spiritwatch.com/free_ebook/starseedlift.htm

No comments: