Monday, March 30, 2009

"I don't know how you manage with the aches and pains," he said.


Well I do it because there are times and moments, however brief, when I am able to anchor Pure Bliss, Joy and Ecstasy right here, right now, on this planet. And I have learned that this is the reason that we chose to come to this dense plane - to create a place for the Light to be injected upon the earth plane, injected into whatever dark places we find ourselves in on earth. It's kind of my new job, I guess, but what's more is that it really stirs up my passion for living and loving. You said it well - I Love - that's what I do. So, thank you and to all my lovely friends who allow me to express it - you are a great catalyst along my journey.

1 comment:

Turtlelove 181 said...

I love you too. Thank you.