Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Making the Most of the Magic of March!

Feeding the Flame - Time for Reflection

Ok It's OFFICIAL I'm declaring March MAKE TIME FOR ME MONTH!!
Creating that Beautiful Space for Self Nuturance, Growth and Opening 
into a Higher state of relaxed and receptive openness. All Is Well.
I Am worthy. Major shifts in conscious awareness. Moving into
knowing, feeling, seeing, and hearing with a greater degree of
clarity. Boundaries and wise use of personal energy. All is Well and
I AM worthy.

Allowing for the emergence of that which will serve the HIGHEST Good.
Highest degree of open & receptive being. Embodying the Deep
Feminine. Engaging receptivity in the hands and in the heart. All is
Well.

I love myself. I love my body, I love my life. I invite strength,
beauty, wisdom, & truth to enter and fully embody within me. I open
to the guidance and wisdom of others and listen with sharp ears and an
open heart to the guidance of my "upstairs" Success Team on the other
side of the veil.

I listen deeply to and honor the wisdom and information provided to my
by my body. All is Well. I take things one step at a time. I stay
grounded and focused and my energy is concentrated and powerful. Each
act is imbued with love and reverance. I return to the timeless
nature of my true self. I live my dream now and in each future moment.

I enjoy prosperity and financial flow as well as heart felt intimate
connections with others who are here to support and be supported by my
journey. I welcome the opportunity to serve and I trust that I am
well supplied and provided for in this moment and the next.

I release all thinking and patterns of belief and behavior that are
having negative effects on my mental, emotional, & spiritual well
being. I easily detach from unhealthy or imbalanced situations or
relationships. I engage in practices each day that support radiant
health, pure presence, mental clarity, and emotional equanimity. I
take excellent care of myself and my environment.

I purify myself with thoughts and expressions of gratitude as I
realign with and remember at every level WHO I AM. I AM a Powerful
and Masterful Creator. I AM Love and I AM Loved beyond measure. I AM
Thankful for this life.

http://amethystwyldfyre.wordpress.com/

No comments: