Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bullrider.

Communication from the plant and animal kingdoms continues to vibrate ever higher. The collective consciousness is rapidly changing, more so than we ever dreamed possible. Today, I was shown that the halves of my brain do indeed perceive things differently. Intellectually, we know that this is true - like trying to write with the opposite hand - it's very strange. Well, our brains are being re-wired so as to integrate the two halves, to balance the polarity, and to leave separation consciousness.

It came to me in my third eye, like a picture of the corpus callosum in my brain being consolidated so that both halves of my brain now communicate directly with each other about the data that each half stores, so as to have a more complete picture of reality than I have using only my left-brain dominant, analytical mind. Awesome stuff!

In Lak'esh
(I am another yourself).

No comments: