Friday, October 31, 2008

My friend on tribe.net, Melissa, writes:

"My friend Alice's nephew died last Tuesday.
He was shot in the chest twice by the Anaheim, California police. One shot went right through his heart.

He heard a commotion at the neighbor's house and ran outside to see if they needed help. Because he was young, strongly built and black, the police assumed he was part of the problem.

He had no weapon. He just wondered if anybody needed help.
He had been married less than a week. His wife is expecting a baby in December. He was studying veterinary medicine in college.
I just thought people should know.

My friend Alice told me she wishes she had a storm cellar, so she could crawl in, latch the door and scream until she can't scream anymore.
She said she can't though, because there are too many people who need her to be strong. Then she said the most remarkable thing.

"Melissa, we can't let bitterness and hatred into our hearts now. We can't let any man make us hate. Then he wins."

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers and offers of support. The family is still so shocked that nothing has really been set into motion, but I will certainly keep you all posted.
Alice and her family are devout Christians, and they believe God called Julian home for a reason.

I am thinking about his grandmother, his wife, his unborn child, his parents, all of his aunts and uncles and friends. I can't see the Divine Plan here, but maybe I'm not meant to.

Hold your loved ones tight. Put your wagons in a circle. Try to find some warmth and light in this cold, dark night."


I am spreading this message so that we can all continue to help raise the consciousness level on this wretched planet, where suffering caused by so many things, including racism, still exists as part of the separation consciousness, which is now leaving the planet.

I have offered to write the story up for the internet news blogs, but will only proceed with Alice's permission.
I know that many of my readers are lightworkers, and I intend that this message assist us in reaching each other through our heart chakras in a simultaneous meditation, so that we can pass that high vibration on to others that we know as well as to strangers. This simply must end.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE
dave
Julian Alexander Memorial Fund
c/o Bank of America
406 North Euclid Street
Anaheim, CA 92801

No comments: