Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here's to new beginnings...

I walked away from a career in 2000, determined to never work in it again.

A few months later, I started the same career in a new city - San Francisco. That was so toxic that I left after 18 months.

I started the same career AGAIN in Southern California. It was so toxic it made me physically ill. Since I refused to abandon it, due to reasons of fear and insecurity, my body made the decision for me. I am now on disability, and am staring back surgery in the face AGAIN. (First was 30 years ago).

I can only promise you one thing - that I will never ever work in claims again, ever.

I think that the healing arts, green energy and living, and metaphysics/philosophy are going to be the big industries in the coming years.

I am seriously considering starting or joining a think-tank to challenge the failed policies that have wrecked our country for the past 25 or more years.

Let's remember to always make our priority that HUMAN NEEDS COME FIRST.

I have not heard a single politician address the issue of homelessness. Our country will continue to falter until we feed the hungry people in the streets.

LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE
dave

1 comment:

OKLAHOMO! said...

I agree with you that the free-wheeling, devil-may-care attitude and decadent, indulgent living of the middle class in regards to material wealth is beginning to see some erosion. I predict that there is a great change about to come over the nation as a result of some long overdue introspection.