Saturday, October 4, 2008

Letting go of control of EVERYTHING


As above, so below.

The current theme of every situation in my life is that I am being forced to relinquish control of EVERYTHING. I have NOTHING to rely on but pure faith and intention that my needs will be met and that I will not experience lack of any sort, even if shit starts to fall apart right before my very eyes. It sort of has already, but I cannot say that the changes are negative in any way. The stuff that no longer serves me is falling away, just as the guides have indicated that they would.

It's awesome! I feel as though I have been rehearsing for this time in my life for many years. I have no doubt that the coming year is going to be so full of changes, for all of us, that at this time next year, we will sit around in awe and amazement that we have changed so much, and that our world has changed so much as well.

It's so easy to live every moment of life in LOVE, as the embodiment of LOVE, expressing LOVE. I can't fathom why anyone would want to live any other way.
I am home at last.

LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE

No comments: