Thursday, April 30, 2009

...but what REALLY stresses me...

...is not the uncertainty posed by the job/surgery drama.

Was I fully present today?
Was I kind to everyone?
What kind of energy did I project?
Did I manipulate anyone?
Was my thinking free of judgment of self and others?
If I am free to do whatever I want to do, what is it that I want to do?
Why have I waited for anyone else to join me when I can, I must continue my spiritual journey of knowing myself fully, here, now?
How am I paralyzed from taking action now that will affect my future, as though the future is some far away place or time?
Don't I have enough information and resources, right now, to be in the state of constant Bliss?
How may I be of compassionate service to others?
How can I do all these things and have my own needs met?
What am I willing to give up?

Whew. My brain hurts. I need to go eat my second dinner now LOL!

No comments: