Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moving right along.

It seems as though we have busted through some stuck energy this week and that we will begin to feel lighter and not so dreadfully heavy - make no mistake, there is a long way to go before we clear the summer solstice, which promises to be a grand adventure for sure. We are not completely out of the woods yet. Nevertheless, we are most certainly blessed with a lighter time now than the past 6-8 weeks. I am enjoying observing my thoughts and emotions, and watching them come and go, completely detached, as they are not *me*. Being fully aware and present in my body, with my breath drawn down to my feet at all times, is a totally new way of life for me, as I have spent so many years trying to stay out of my body to avoid the torture it causes me. Wow, what a ride we are on! I am so ready to create something new, based from the heart center, but yet I hold back, fearing that my contemporaries would not understand. I will release this fear as well and watch it, to see where it leads. Ms. Dalian makes no bones about that this work is ultimately about facing, feeling, and accepting your own mortality. Obviously, any of us could make a life's work out of clearing all the thoughts and emotions we have stuffed into our bodies. But for some reason, now that I am aware of how this process works, I am so much more calm. And it doesn't feel like "work" at all.

No comments: