Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Oscillation finally swings back.

This cosmic dance can be very tiresome. LOL! Started reading Mada Dalian's book again, Healing into Consciousness, after quite an evening of reconnection with Source. I am able to understand what she is writing about now with a clarity that could only have come by experiencing the awakening of my kundalini energy through all the chakras, as she describes. So, now the task is to begin healing the "stuck" or stored energy that is on each chakra level so as to raise my consciousness ever higher, which was my original assignment and all of our original assignments before we got here.
.
Around me I see lots of changes going on, some healing, some transformation from one life phase to another. It is all part of the cosmic dance. The experiment now will be to continue under Mada's guidance and to begin questioning absolutely everything. Since I have freed myself from the "Matrix" of work and society and all that stuff for the time being to address the issue of my overdue back surgery, I have time to finally embark on this journey that will set the stage for the next phase of my life. So, I question everything.
.
What I am saying is that in each and every moment, we are basically making the whole thing up, so we are free to choose again if we are experiencing any emotion that we do not like. I have written about this extensively as this information has come from channeled beings, and it is time to put the pedal to the metal and begin taking their bait and acting on the information.
.
I do realize that this recent regression into old thought and behavior patterns was accelerated and intensified by the surgery itself, and am surprised to find how Western Medicine has no plan in place to deal with the fact that after surgery (as would be the case after any physical trauma), your body and ego-mind fall back into the old fears of mere survival. You would think that there would be a special protocol for patients to follow to help them come back out of that survival mode and to function at their highest level again quickly. Ever notice how after surgery, people will exhibit irrational, inappropriate, or unreasonable behavior? I can tell you it is in part because their bodies are in shock to the point where they believe that their mere survival is at stake. Usually this comes in the form of severe pain. It is super fun! NOT.
.
So, I will be concentrating on plugging back into my high level of awareness that was going on last summer, and rejuvenate the work I was doing then, which had allowed me to accept myself and others unconditionally, to experience Bliss as the very foundation of Creation and bring it forth into this dimension, even if for short periods, and finally, to allow love to come into my life. I have been plagued recently by severe separation anxiety and the fear of being alone, and I understand that this is a construct of the ego-mind and will fall away as I begin this work again (it has already begun to subside).
.
Maybe this path will lead me to becoming a person certified in her healing method - a new occupation? Who is to know. I'd totally love it if it were true! Meanwhile, I am going to begin to attempt to heal the issues in each chakra, one by one, so as to be able to consciously choose each moment I particpate in. I am not doing this with the intent of changing, improving or fixing anything, but I anticipate that I will begin to pay more attention to nutrition and physical well-being as this goes along. And isn't it time? Naturally! The Universe knows what it is doing.
.
One thing is clear, and that is we must steer clear of judgment, and must forgive ourselves and others, consciously, constantly, in order to be on this path.
.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.

No comments: