Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oh, how I miss...


...the daily gatherings in my apartment, full of people and laughter, when I was usually the sole nude person among all the clothed persons, male and female, vulnerable, yet powerful. I enjoyed the unconditional acceptance that this setting afforded me. However disabled and disfigured my body becomes, I proved to myself that I *can* accept myself, and can therefore accept others completely. The clothed/unclothed setting strengthened this level of personal body acceptance, and I enjoyed the opportunity to show others that however hopeless it may seem, you *can* embrace life and have fun doing so. Someday, I want to once again have the pleasure of an everpresent group of intimate friends with whom to pass the hours of drudgery and physical discomfort. I had a small gathering of three today for a little while, and I enjoyed myself and the company very much.

No comments: