Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Good Friday marks the second anniversary of moving into my current home. It marked the beginning of a journey that has been absolutely, without a doubt, the most remarkable phase of my adult life. I feel that major change is on the horizon, and is dependent upon the outcome of so many variables concerning my employment status and current litigation against my employer, my new relationship with Dale, and several other things, so trying to predict what may be coming is quite difficult. The only constant through it all is change.
This is the place where I learned to embody Love, to love myself, and to love others unconditionally. I love my apartment - you can't help but call my life here anything other than a smashing success!

1 comment:

Turtlelove 181 said...

Happy Anniversary Sweetie, It’s been a wonderful Journey for us all.