Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish List

This 2007 study showed that TWICE as many single people than married people commit suicide, and that singles are more prone to depression. The need for companionship is a very strong human drive, and its importance cannot be ignored. In addition for my wish that I begin to perceive that I have constant companionship, even when physically alone, I intend, or wish for, or pray for, the following:

Relief from pain;

Relief from depression and despair;

Better communication with my loved ones, to include better expression of mutual respect, and adoration and affection toward them (for without them I am nothing);

More quality time and fulfilling interaction with my loved ones, whose very presence sustains me;

Greater ability to sustain a feeling of worthiness in times of solitude;

Freedom from the feeling of failing to bring happiness to my biological family members, and release from the grips of their misery;

The acceptance of my highly sensitive nature by my loved ones;

The elimination of any and all judgment, and instead the expression of Love and forgiveness in its place, including toward myself.
LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.

No comments: