Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm so tired of being considered imbalanced.

I am completely unable to understand why nobody shares my vision of a loving partnership wherein the object is to further connect the partners to Source. I am completely unable to understand why people will take the most sacred part of themselves and hide it from their own view - using it only as the birds, bees and beasts use their sexuality. I am completely unable to understand why this pursuit is not everbody's prime directive number one! I feel as though if I am unable to accomplish this relationship in this lifetime that I will never have another opportunity. Wherever I attempt to interject this vision into my reality and share it with others I am met with scorn, ridicule, isolation.

I don't understand why anyone would not *want* to have a magik, tantric, sexual relationship that would allow them to plug directly into Source with the heart chakra. Was this a mistake? Was coming here just a mistake? I am light-years ahead of my time concerning the potentials of the sacred relationship. I certainly was not prepared for the obstacles before I embarked on this journey. Fuck! I am not sure I am going to make it.

No comments: