Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Rocket is now boarding.

OMG I want someone to take this ride with me. Maybe I just have to get onto the ride anyway, whether or not anyone comes along. The opposite of my current state. I am ready to completely take off on a magic carpet ride. I am ready to have my life be full of adventure, radiating Divine Ecstasy during every moment, allowing me to completely become Love and have a blast - all while being in service to others. Ask me for details if you dare.

http://snoedel.punt.nl/?r=1&id=459601

"This energy that we are in now, ready or not, is manifesting thought into reality lickity split. Mind control is a must now. This new energy pushes us even deeper into the Mystery. Learning how to live in this new atmosphere is a top priority. This new in-rush of energy is rapidly making a clean sweep of people, situations and 'things' not harmonious with this new cycle of time, while simultaneously and quickly creating magical meetings to bring people into alignment with others who they will be playing with and creating with during this next cycle of time. The serendipity is almost as staggering as the wipe-outs.
.
Several have shared that they feel like chess pieces being moved around on a chessboard. We are and it's fun once you align with the game. Many have shared that they feel like they are losing their memories, and indeed they are. It's not a mind dis-ease. The memories are simply former stories written and produced by a third dimensional mind. There is no further need for them where we being moved to. They are irrelevant, thus intentionally being cast out. The trick is not trying to remember them or re-tell them. Stay in the moment. That's where the magic happens."

LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE

No comments: