Thursday, June 11, 2009

OK I get it.

Ego Death. The central tenet of all literature that I have been reading in the past several weeks. To release attachment to the outcome of any situation. To refuse Ego to taint the Bliss of the current moment with its contant rejection of what IS.

I get it. Ego cannot be satisfied, ever. Even when its desires seem completely rational, reasonable, and good. So how do I kill the motherfucker? I can no longer have desires or wants. They are killing ME.

So let's practice.

I don't care if I am single.
I don't care if other people do not love me the way I love them.
I don't care if my significant other is always gone.
I don't care whether I ever have sex again.
I don't care whether anyone ever licks my skin from head to toe again.
I don't care if I have to sleep alone, wake alone, be alone.
I don't care if I am in debt.
I don't care if people think I have HIV/AIDS.
I don't care if my family is mean to me.
I don't care if I ever see the sunshine again.
I don't care if I am in too much pain to function.
I don't care I Don't Care I DON'T CARE.

No comments: