Monday, May 11, 2009

Palm Springs vacation/brain reset button.

The pain doctor agreed that I was getting too depressed, and seconded my motion that I take a week off from physical therapy, to go get some sun and relaxation in the desert. So I went to my favorite resort in Palm Springs, where I have been going for 7 years, the Triangle Inn.

It is a very lush and tropical place, with 9 apartments, a pool and a hot tub.

The apartments are tastefully decorated, but have the original 1950's bathroom and kitchen fixtures.

I have to say that I like it just as much or more than my current apartment.

Can't you just see my multi-colored dining room table in this spot?

I am not sure about the glass dining table, I mean it is a nude resort after all, and wouldn't the visual access to the entire bodies just be a distraction? LOLOL


With a view like this, who needs art on the walls?

Across from my door was this lovely fountain...

...where Senor Frog had taken up residence. He was only 1 inch long, but boy was he loud.



He sang and sang all night every night, but never found a friend. (I know that song well!)

I would fall out of bed in the morning and into a chaise lounge by the pool.

The view of San Jacinto Mountain was spectacular.

On the 4th day the wild roadrunner showed up begging for food.

He nests in the pine tree out front and runs down off the roof onto this I-beam, waiting for meal delivery.

And Steven, one of the owners, complies with stew meat.

I was able to reset the button in my brain somewhat, and have a better outlook than I did before I went. I was very happy that Dale surprised me by showing up for part of the weekend, and I wish that my friends had been able to join me for this most relaxing time in paradise. I missed them dreadfully, and was glad to return home to their open arms. I could tell that they missed me, too!

Steven was telling me that the week before, a masturbation group rented the entire house next door (which is also part of the Triangle Inn resort) and had a week-long gooning party. That sounds like my kind of people, and I hope to make the next event.

I am in favor of open masturbation, which could be viewed as just another fun social activity, instead of hiding in shame, but always wondered where the like-minded peeps were. This viewpoint is considered radical by some. Ask and ye shall receive I guess! It's hot and sexy, it's harmless (from the disease standpoint), and it's fun. Besides, it releases natural endorphins and I need all the help with pain control that I can get.

LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE.

No comments: