Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What can I DO to fix this hole in my heart?

I am surrounded by Love. I know this. I am seeing a wonderful guy who is an angel. I have the best friends you could ask for living right nearby. I have an extended network of people Statewide who are on my side. How can I shift so that these positive things begin to overshadow the depression? How can I finally release my ego desire to control the outcome of companionship and the expression of Love? How can I begin to live the romance that I have surrounding me? What's in the way? Pain? The stress of too much change, too soon, too fast? I am supposed to be in charge of this bus. Right? Can I forgive myself?

Would you be willing to open your heart to me? Completely? And allow me to do the same? It's the only way to heal and live fully freely. And if I can't have a romance with you, will you act and allow me to act romantically anyway? Do you have the guts to believe that my intentions might actually be pure? Boy, girl, young, old, we could all use a little more romance, in my estimation.

No comments: