Sunday, May 31, 2009

Success!

Using the technique described in Eliza Mada Dalian's book, Searching for the Miraculous: Healing Into Consciousness, I was able to discern that a physical pain was carrying a thought form and emotion. The idea is to illuminate the thought form so that it can be purged, getting rid of the pain and illness. The thought form was that "I do not want to be me anymore," or, "I want to be someone else." This thought form comes from my very early childhood, which makes it even more interesting, because it suggests that I had somehow from a prior perspective (past life?) chosen my earthly characteristics, and when they did not pan out exactly as I had planned or wanted, I flipped out and recanted my desire to be here. Amazing, awesome stuff! I am even more stoked than ever to continue this work that I started a few months back.

No comments: