Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pulsating energy.

Today I became aware of the nature of the pulse of energy as it makes its way down from our sun onto our earth plane, and then into all of the matter on earth, including sentient beings. I perceived the heart to be metaphorically represented by cities across earth, which upon awakening with the sun, pulse with a force that sends the energy rippling through the city streets, followed by the contraction of all beings home again at night - a cycle that matches the heartbeat in the plane just below. Now, if we understand that in each facet of the whole, the whole is represented in its entirety, we begin to identify other mechanisms in the cosmos that mirror their purpose in other planes. For example, each cell of our bodies contain digestive, sensory, excretory, systems and the like to match the systems of our bodies. The cell nucleus is the reproductive system, the mitochondria the stomach, the membrane is the cell's brain or information processing center. So, if a city represents a heartbeat, then what do all the creatures who awaken to find food and then sleep again represent? If the heartbeat of a city is transforming the energy of the sun into motion and emotion on earth, how does a human being fit into this picture? I am going to attempt more connections with my higher self in order that I might gain more insight into this question. Mind you, I have always been completely repulsed by the duality in this dimension, and the whole sleep/wake/eat thing has always not been of interest to me whatsoever, because I somehow also reside in a place where none of that is necessary. Whether that is my higher self or previous life or whatever you want to call it, I fully understand that this is going on as an observer observing both beings from another point of view. It is one of the hallmarks of my existence on this planet from my earliest memories - that the whole of it is shocking, unnecessary, and tiresome from a higher perspective. So I am anxious to fully understand my role in all of this earth plane stuff. I am leaning toward the theory that the human's job is to transform the high frequency of joy from the higher realms and anchor it securely on the planet, which has thus far eluded us, but will rapidly come about. This process is referred to as the Great Shift of the Ages, the Age of Aquarius, etc., so I am anxious to fully understand my role so that I can get on with the business of doing what it is that I came here to do.

No comments: