Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09 Portal Celebration

Light Bearers of the World had a 9/9/09 Heart Energy Activation meditation this morning in Laguna Beach to celebrate the wave of Love hitting the earth at this time. Allow yourself to react to all situations in life with compassion and unconditional Love. If that does not solve the issue at hand, allow your heart to quietly slip into the next higher octave of resonant frequency, and do not attach to the lower vibration. All is Love. All that is not Love is going to begin to fall away rapidly now. It will seem chaotic to those who are unaware of the rising earth consciousness.






LOVE TO ALL, JUDGMENT FOR NONE, FOR WE ARE ONE. (Literally, we are all the same consciousness, looking back at itself. We are the facets of All That Is which is on the leading edge of creation, and through our preferences expressed, choose the evolutionary path of humanity and of the cosmos. There is no Other. Literally. We are each a mirror for consciousness to see itself in).


And now a video about my greatest challenge, coming from a place of feeling unloved for a lifetime, but now realizing that I love myself, I love being alone, I love being a solosexual or autoerotic, I love solitude, and I love my sanctuary, where I can escape criticism, judgment, and expectation of the mad world outside. I'll never find a love outside myself that is greater than the one I have inside, so it's time to stop looking. I am miraculously in touch with All That Is.

No comments: