Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waxing Moon

WAXING MOON

Growth.

At the appearance of the crescent,
feel the promise of the future.
Let any fear melt away as the moon grows.
Enjoy the feeling of rebirth.
Feel your energy moving from inside
and moving out in to the world.
Begin to act on the inspirations (seeds)
planted during the New Moon.
Welcome opportunities to learn, grow, expand.

On the New Moon, I planted the seed of budgeting according to my new reduced income level, and the budget is completed. I even have enough to rent a room in the desert, and have selected a room in a beautiful house already. All I need is confirmation of the income and the check in the bank and the room is mine. I will go ahead with the iPhone purchase this week. I have to go shopping for frames for new eyeglasses at one of three local stores in my insurance plan, and then schedule an exam with the doctor at that store once I find them. I have a new friend, David, who is very metaphysical and very much interested in extra-terrestrials - he even wants to meet one and go aboard a ship. So do I. Let's go!!!!!!

No comments: