Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Moon

.
Germination.
.
Be quiet. Listen. Go inward.
Welcome opportunities to rest,
to meditate, to get to know the inner self.
.
Feel the deepest, darkest movements,
the deep silence of your inner self.
.
In this center of stillness, let the seeds
for the coming month be planted.
.
No wonder I just want to sleep. Ahhhhhhhh. The seeds for the coming month are that I will be planning my new budget contingent upon my new lowered monthly income now that EDD state disability benefits will end, and I will be depending on only Social Security and Long-Term disability. The only big purchases pending are eyeglasses and a iPhone. Everything else is under control. I find it incredible that I was able to traverse the past year and its financial difficulties and arrive here, unscathed, with every bill current, with no new debts (debt is at the same level it is when I went off work), with all the medical bills paid. Of course, that is only because I was content to sit home and not go anywhere or do anything or spend money unnecessarily.
.
And the other seed to be planted is with the Orange County Gay and Lesbian Center, for group counseling, gay mens' support groups, and social activities.

No comments: