Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just-before-the-full-moon-jitters.

Only a few more days remain until the full moon on Sunday.
.
I will try to remain calm as the tension ramps up, spiraling faster and wilder, showing me the level of disconnection between what I have placed in my vibrational escrow (my ideal state of being according to my desires) and my current physically manifested reality (it's the fucking "lonelies" again, knocking, clamoring, rattling the chains at my door).
.
They are just giving me yet another opportunity to clarify exactly what it is that I want, by so graphically and painfully showing me what I do NOT want. So I thank the lonelies for showing up again.

1 comment:

david said...

The awful jitters may have been a premonition about the earthquakes/tsunami in the Pacific. Yikes! I am always very attuned to energy movement, but always learn the details of why later on.