Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm done being ashamed.

Non-commercial, unedited sharing of this message is encouraged and appreciated. Please include the entire message with this paragraph. http://Eloheim.info/ Commercial outlets may contact eloheimchannel@yahoo.com for reprinting permission. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

It's been a hard year, a completion year, for most everyone. I, like most everyone, have had many, many opportunities to make mistakes and to examine myself, for the purpose of growth. The most difficult part of this process has come in the form of judgment from self and from others. I'm done with shaming myself. I remain an extremely loving, kind, wonderful soul having a human experience, with infinite potential for goodness and for making a positive contribution to the world. I am willing to allow others to make mistakes and to learn from them without condemnation and without ostracization. I am deserving of same. So I refuse to allow myself to feel less than, or unworthy, or any negative emotion for simply going through this process of experience and growth. I desire to return to my previous state of happiness. And so it is.

No comments: