Friday, September 11, 2009

Late night YouTube insanity - I gotta stop drinking caffeine.

I opened YouTube and for some reason, there was a link to a clip called "Turtle has awesome orgasm."
.

.
Well, listening to the sound and seeing the view of the turtle's vocal cords was just too much, and this led to much research, wherein I learned all about turtle reproduction.
.

.
Apparently, turtle penises inflate to a HUGE size once inside the female, which must come in handy, because there is basically nothing else that would prevent her from running off leaving the poor devil stranded.
.

.
Aside from being showoffs, apparently, turtles will masturbate with anything that can be even remotely considered a sex toy.
.
.
They particularly have a shoe fetish.
.

.

.
.
.

But even pots and pans will do.
.
.
Don't forget sex with food...
.
.
Patio table legs do just fine...
.
.
I've heard of TALKING to brick walls...but...
.
.
Younger male, older female...
.
.
And what sex story would be complete without the gay element. Who says homosexuality is unnatural?
.
.
I note that all the videos with females showed them to be COMPLETELY uninterested, and even resorting to grazing for food during the act...
.
.
And I note that the poor males are the only creatures on the planet who are as limited as I am concerning motion and logistical challenges when it comes to assuming the position (effin back hardware!). How come I never knew any of this?

No comments: