Thursday, September 10, 2009

WANING MOON


"Disintigration.

A time for harvesting.
Look at our works, think about what’s been
going on since the New Moon.
Fit all this in.
Keep what you want to keep,
discard what you want to discard.
Assimilate what you have done.
Learn from your mistakes.
Share what you have learned and
let others share what they have learned.
Begin again to turn inward,
connect with Source.
Do some psychic housecleaning.
Sweep the cobwebs away,
so you’ll be ready to start anew."
.
Disintigration, indeed. Since the Full Moon, I have been completely and totally isolated, without connection to anyone or anything in the outside world. I have experienced complete disconnection from everything that I thought comprised my life. This has allowed me to steady the rocking boat of emotion as it is tossed on the rough waters. I have cleaned (literally) and swept away the old, and have harvested some new items, in the form of clothing, books. I've been busy, and it feels good.
.
I have begun to experience the side effects of my new medication, which makes me eat everything in sight and then more, and which has changed a feeling that I had of emptiness, of hunger that no food would ever satisfy, and it is good.
.
I am mentally ready for my next station in life, whatever and wherever that will be. Physically, not so much. Looks like more surgery is coming my way.

No comments: