Friday, September 4, 2009

Full Moon.


"FULL MOON"

"Maturity.

Create! Move! Dance! Sing!
Feel the strength and beauty of your nature.
Enjoy all of your senses:
see & feel & taste & smell & touch & intuit.
Let your emotions flow outward.
Channel them into a poem, an art, a craft,
a song, or a simple deed done for another.
Blossom. Give of yourself."
I got 10 shots in the back Thursday. This has helped my pain somewhat - at least dulled it to the point where I can get out of bed. I have been warned against dwelling on pain and depression by a friend, so this is all I will say on the matter.
I am eating well; bacon and egg sandwiches and orange juice for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, chicken picata, pasta and capers, spinach salad for dinner, and strawberry ice cream whenever I feel like it.
I have amassed a new wardrobe, but a few shirts are still missing - time for a trip to some different locations of Tilly's and Old Navy to find the colors I am looking for. Also colored socks are needed - Target here I come.
Howie helped me fix the wireless internet - bought a new router.
Burning incense, fostering new friendships, ready to go out into the world and experience life, blossoming in my new clothes and new attitude. How may I be of assistance to you, dear one?

No comments: