Saturday, July 4, 2009

Energy Shift Complete.

At 12:45 a.m. today, 7/4/09, we completely finished an energy upgrade, or transmutation, or finished passing through a proton beam, or finished anchoring a crystalline grid in the New Earth, or whatever you want to call it. This process had been very uncomfortable throughout May and June, ramping up the last of the "problem children" in our individual and collective psyches, order that we finally be able to see the illusions for what they were.
.
You might find yourself suddenly having the answer to questions that really bothered you for a long time, even though nothing has changed, other than your perception of the situation. This might be shocking, but mainly it is a relief to finally have clarity about subjects that have plagued our every moment of existence for so long. Allow yourself to view the entire event as an observer, so as to negate any negative emotions becoming attached to the event itself. Even if your new perception shows you things about yourself that you have been repressing, which is always shocking and difficult, do not scold yourself or place judgment in any way. Send Love and thanks to creation for allowing you to finally see your way out of the trap you were in. This is why we have been prepped with practicing unconditional love and forgiveness with all things. We needed the practice and the tools in order to be able to instantly forgive ourselves as we crossed this barrier.
.
Now what?
.
As your new perceptions begin to settle in, you will see changes in your environment that will astound you. Fasten your seat belts, because now that your level of discernment has gained great improvements during this upgrade, you will begin to understand why you were not manifesting and were so frustrated - now you get to begin the work of REALLY instantly manifesting, which has so far eluded you.
.
I have no other knowledge of this process other than from my direct experience; the guides only made certain that I sit down and write, but have not given me any assistance with the subject matter. I'd love to hear everyone's take on this.

Love is such a privilege.

My own personal increase in awareness led me to see that my BEST FRIENDS demonstrated very steadfast Love in their sacred roles that they have played for me in order to attain higher awareness. Just by being themselves, they began to personify all of the reasons that I am dissatisfied with my own life. They have it all, beauty, each other, security, monogamy - I can't think of a thing they don't have. Their very presence gives my unhappy string a stern staccato pluck, by throwing in my face everything that I want but cannot seem to grasp. They did not mean any harm whatsoever - they have just been being themselves, bouncing along. In so doing, they became an easy target for me to throw my anger toward, but they, in fact, have no responsibility for my happiness or any such thing. Although, bless them, they tried to TAKE responsibility motivated by altruism - the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed a human do. Thankfully, they continued this arrangement long enough for me to get the picture. I hope that my new perspective allows me some relief - I have been beating myself and everyone else up way too much. I beg forgiveness for all transgressions, and promise to continue to Love, respect and honor all involved for the rest of my days. But we don't have to play that anymore.

No comments: