Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Humans in Training, by Jay D Allen

Jesse you'd love this book. This guy is in my mens' group and the lightbearers group. He gave a talk tonight and reinforced or validated something that I have been trying to communicate for some time. Namely, that one of the most, if not *the* most important things that you get from a loving relationship or friendship is the ability to express yourself at a much higher rate of vibration, at a more ecstatically enjoyable level, than you do with just any old relationship or acquaintance.
.
So, as a result of this process, you begin to have clarity about things in life as a result of interactions with loving people, and you can carry this knowledge over into other areas of your life as well.
.
I have referred to it many times as that "mirror" that reflects back to you from those you love. It's not pretty sometimes. But they give you the chance to work on it. AWESOME stuff.
.
When is the last time I told you how much I love you? That's too long. The mirror that is provided by loved ones is very valuable and volatile. It can show you things you might rather not know. And doing the work is hard. I want to be sure to constantly thank those dear to me for the loving mirrors they provide because it is a tough job they have.

No comments: